Integral Life coaching will help you to get a clear view of the area you want to work on. Coaching will facilitate changes and results in your mind, in your body and in your personal and professional life.
Mind n Matter Coaching offers:
- Coaching sessions
- Coach on call 24/7
- After care
HOW DOES OUR COACHING WORK?
- One on one coaching
- Face to face or Skype sessions
- 1 session every 2 or 3 weeks (about 60-90 minutes; no time limit)
- 3 months coaching program
- After care
WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE?
- Better relationship with yourself and others
- Cleaning up old issues and moving on
- Finding purpose in your life
- Creating balance in life
- Self esteem issues, belief in yourself
- Bringing your confidence levels up / speaking up
- Loving who you are and what you are capable of
- Enhancing communication skills
- Finding your passion
- Stress control in your personal life and at work
- Time management
ROLE OF THE COACH
The coach is at the service of the client. Your coach is there to push, to support and to be a reminder of what needs to be done in order to step up.
More specifically, your coach will:
- Ensure that we get to the core of what’s going on in your life
- Create practices for you based on a thorough client analysis
- Give feedback and function as a sounding board
- Be there every step of the way
Our coaching fees are very affordable. I believe that life coaching should be available for everyone. Skype rates are cheaper than face to face sessions. By the way, coaching is often tax deductible; please check with your accountant.